Guidelines for using Zoom for red data
This document describes the guidelines that apply if you want to use Zoom for red data.
The following requirements must be met in order to hold red meetings in Zoom:
- It is very important to ensure that the meetings are created in our Zoom solution (via https://hiof.zoom.us )
- Recordings are NOT allowed
- Meeting links must never be published online, and notices must be set to "private"
- All meetings must be password protected, and the password must not be reused in repetitive meetings
- A generated meeting ID should be used (never re-use meeting ID)
- All meetings must be set up with a waiting room function (lobby), and only persons you know for sure who are should be admitted
- All meetings must be locked (lock meeting function) when all participants have entered and been verified
- It is not allowed to participate in meetings with red data via mobile or tablet
- The number of participants should be limited for meetings with red data, and if not everyone knows each other from before, the participants should identify themselves before the meeting starts
- Chat-funksjonen must be turned off
- Those sitting in the meeting room should close the door if possible, and they must at least use headsets and, if possible, use a monitor privacy filter
- The meeting host must ensure that the meeting ends properly
- All participants must ensure that they use the latest version of the Zoom client at all times
Contact IT Support (IT-vakt) if you want assistance in setting up a meeting that meets the requirements described above.