Higher education

Higher education must be documented by the submission of a dated and signed transcript of grades or diploma. The document must be issued by the institution where you completed your education. A transcript from StudentWeb is not valid documentation.

If you are in the process of completing qualifying education in the same semester that admissions are taking place, you must upload a dated and signed transcript of grades for completed and passed courses, and dated and signed confirmation that you have registered for exams in the remaining courses.

Applicants who only have education from Østfold University College only need to submit documentation of their education if the education was completed before 2005.

Published Apr. 30, 2014 11:35 AM - Last modified May 14, 2018 2:44 PM