Upper secondary school

Upper secondary education must be documented by the submission of a dated and signed certificate of competence or certificate of upper secondary education. A transcript of the examination record is normally not valid documentation.

Upper secondary education taken outside the Nordic countries must be documented by a dated and signed certificate from the upper secondary school in the original language. If the original language is not English or a Nordic language, you must also enclose an official translation.

If you are in the process of completing upper secondary education in the same semester that local admissions are taking place, you must upload a dated and signed certificate of competence documenting your preliminary results and the mid-year assessment for the last qualifying year of study. If you are taking subjects as an external candidate, you must enclose dated and signed confirmation that you have registered for the examination.

Published May 14, 2018 2:44 PM - Last modified Nov. 14, 2019 9:45 AM