This is a guide on what you need and how to proceed when submitting assignments digitally in Inspera Assessment, for example various types of home exams, home assignments or bachelor’s/master’s theses.
BEFORE YOU SUBMIT THE ASSIGNMENT
- A computer with internet access
- A Feide username and password to log into the exam system (Inspera Assessment).
Please note: You do not need Safe Exam Browser (SEB) to submit your assignment. This is only used in connection with digital written school exams.
- You can find the submission deadline and your candidate number in Studentweb.
- You must write your assignment in a word processing program (Word, Open Office or similar), and save it as a PDF document before submitting it (read more here about how to convert a file to PDF format).
- For group assignments, each group must agree on who is going to submit the assignment on behalf of the whole group.
READY FOR SUBMISSION
SUBMITTING THE ASSIGNMENT:
- Log into Inspera Assessment using your FEIDE username and password
- Find your exam under ‘Mine prøver’
- Select ‘Klikk her for å gjøre deg klar’ and then ‘Åpne prøven’
- Once you are ready to submit, click ‘Velg fil for opplasting’ and find the PDF document you are going to submit (see below for information about file names)
- Upload your assignment (one document in PDF format)
- Once you have uploaded the file, you will see that it has been saved and the time it was uploaded.
- You can replace your assignment (upload a new file) as many times as you want until the submission deadline expires (once the submission deadline expires, your most recently uploaded assignment will be submitted automatically)
- Please note: Submitted assignments can be found under ‘ARKIV’ in Inspera Assessment.
REMEMBER TO USE THE CORRECT FILE NAME
The name of the file with your assignment must contain your candidate number and not your name: Eksamen_Course code_Candidate number
Example of file name for individual assignments:
Example of file name for group assignments by several persons: