Hanna Marie IhlebækFaculty of Health and Welfare
My research interests are within professions and professionalism, with a particular focus on knowledge in work. My Ph.d-project concerns knowledge in nursing.
Research questions that I explore in my work concerns how professionals meet recent developments in the provision and organisation of health and welfare services, as increased standardisation and use of innovative health technologies.
Furthermore, I find interest in qualitative methods, particularily ethnographic and phenomenological approaches.
Ph.d. in The Study of Professions at OsloMet/Østfold University College (2016-2020)
Cand.Polit. Social Anthropology at UiB (2000-2006)
Cand.Mag: Social Anthropology, Study of Religions and Psychology at UiB (1995-1999)
Development Studies (Global forståelse I) at HiO, (2000)
Adviser of Quality Assurance at HiØ (2011-2016)
Adviser at Centre for Development and the Environment, UiO (2008-2011)
Adviser at Department of Social Anthropology, UiB (2006-2007)
Administrator of Forum for Qualitative Methods at OsloMet
- Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2020). Lost in translation - Silent reporting and electronic patient records in nursing handovers: An ethnographic study. International Journal of Nursing Studies. ISSN 0020-7489. 109 . doi: 10.1016/j.ijnurstu.2020.103636
- Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2018). Blood, Sweat, and Tears: Making Sense of Senses in Expert Nursing. Ethos: Journal of the Society for Psychological Anthropology. ISSN 0091-2131. 46(4), s 477- 497 . doi: 10.1111/etho.12220
- Bergstrøm, Ida Irene & Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2019, 30. september). Sykepleiere kan lukte urinveisinfeksjon. [Tidsskrift]. Forskning.no.
- Hernæs, Nina & Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2019, 30. september). Urinveisinfeksjon er noe sykepleiere kan lukte. [Fagblad]. Sykepleien.no.
- Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2019). Sykepleieres evne til å lukte er nyttig, men ikke eneste vei til diagnose. Sykepleien Forskning. ISSN 1890-2936.
- Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2018). We are supposed to be doing silent reporting but....
- Ihlebæk, Hanna Marie (2017). Senses and Sense-making: an Ethnographic Study of Embodied Knowledge in Nursing.