Topics and Instructions
The theme of the 3rd International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence (ICAPAI 2023) will be “Human-Centric AI for the Digital Society”. ICAPAI will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence that enables a more Digitalized Society. The conference aims to provide a platform to researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry to meet and share information about cutting-edge developments in the field.
The flyer of the call-for-papers is available for download in PDF.
ICAPAI 2023 welcomes papers in the following thematic areas:
- AI for digitalized health and welfare
- AI for digitalized education
- AI for digitalized work life and work organizations
- Basic research and technological foundations of AI for the digital society
- AI for energy technology
- Ethical and societal implications of AI in the digital society
Within the scope of the thematic areas, topics include (but not limited to):
- development and deployment of AI applications to relevant domains
- big data, data mining and machine learning tools;
- AI and ML based optimization methods for industrial/practical applications;
- deep learning, fuzzy and neural systems;
- AI/ML techniques in robotics;
- AI/ML methods for computer vision, image processing, pattern recognition;
- natural language processing, speech understanding;
- evolutionary/bio-inspired algorithms;
- explainable AI;
- hybrid intelligent systems;
- recent trends of AI in programming languages;
- applied AI for cyber security;
- heuristic and AI planning strategies and tools;
- probabilistic reasoning, case-based reasoning, constraint programming;
- standards, ethics, legal implications and challenges of AI implications in government and public organizations.
Instructions for authors
All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference. Papers submitted to ICAPAI 2023 will undergo a double-blind review process. All papers that are accepted and presented in ICAPAI 2023 will be published in the ICAPAI 2023 Conference Proceedings and included in IEEE Xplore®.
Each paper should be between 6 and 8 pages, including figures, tables and references.
Templates in the IEEE conference proceeding format can be downloaded here.
Submit a paper
Submission page on EasyChair: https://easychair.org/my/conference?conf=icapai2023
For each paper, at least one author must complete the registration for inclusion of the paper into the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
|Norwegian Kroner (NOK)|
|Paper (6 pages or below)||650|
|Paper (7 Pages)||1480|
|Paper (8 pages)||2330|
|Paper (9 pages)||3180|