Camera ready submission
Instructions for Accepted Authors (Camera-Ready Version)
1. Revise Your Paper
- Take into account the suggestions and corrections highlighted by the reviewers.
- The page limit is 6 pages. Accepted papers exceeding the normal length may be included in the proceedings at an additional charge per extra page (as mentioned in the Registration page), but for a maximum of two pages (i.e., up to 8 pages), and is strict.
- Please use the IEEE conference templates (double column, single-spaced IEEE style, as mentioned in the initial submission fuidline). And do NOT use any other template.
- Submissions that do not meet the format requirements will be rejected.
2. PDF eXpress
Prior to submission, it is the responsibility of the author(s) to ensure that the paper complies with the IEEE PDF format. Make sure that the paper has passed the PDF Express Test at https://ieee-pdf-express.org/, using the conference ID *49758X *. You may have to create an account at PDF Express.
Before Creating a PDF:
- Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision.
Procedure for creating IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF:
- Go to https://ieee-pdf-express.org/ (IEEE PDF eXpress Login Page).
- Click on “New Users – Click here”.
- Conference ID: *49758X*, Create account and set password using your personal email address.
- Click on “Create New Title” and Enter “Enter Title Info:” and Upload the File.
- Once Certified/converted download the file and upload through the EasyChair system.
Any changes made to a PDF after IEEE PDF eXpress conversion or PDF Checking may invalidate Xplore compatibility. This includes headers, page numbers, copyright notice, watermarks, etc. If any of these elements are desired, they should be added to the document before a PDF is created.
3. IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form
- Complete the IEEE Electronic Copyright Transfer Form (eCF).
- Download the form in case of any technical problem.
- Follow the instructions for transferring the Copyright as sent by the EasyChair system.
4. Upload Camera Ready Paper
- Upload your Camera-ready version through the EasyChair system.
- Please take note that only the registered and presented papers will be considered for inclusion in IEEE eXplore.