Exploring with BJTU
Utforsk with BJTU: Exploring and challenging your project skills in a new and international arena
Utforsk with BJTU: Exploring and challenging your project skills in a new and international arena – A student project or bachelor thesis based exchange collaboration at BJTU (Beijing Jiaotong University, Beijing,China).
The project is supported by The Norwegian Agency for International Cooperation and Quality Enhancement in Higher Education (DIKU, also named previously as SIU).
The project is scheduling for January 2019 – December 2020.
Expected results relevant to project operation
- Mobilizing 2 OUC outbound students conducting their bachelor thesis at BJTU in 3 months, contributing thematic topics for OUC and BJTU collaboration.
- Mobilizing and organizing 4 BJTU inbound post-graduated master students conducting their master thesis partly at OUC stay in 3 months, combined within an OUC student research subject and contributing thematic topics for OUC and BJTU collaboration.
All student mobility need to register and get grades as a part of hosting institution grade system, so we need both OUC and BJTU study administrations supporting for this project.
The project goal:
- Engaging in OUC´s master program “Green Energy Technology” starts in 2019, from a research collaboration aspect.
- Organizing student research projects through student mobility.
- Identifying appropriate match both for student mobility model for suitable or viable research topics for research collaboration.
- Trust building and maintaining collaboration network with BJTU.
- Building and testing hosting channels and contacts for regularly international student mobility
- Promoting and generating mutual understanding and identifying good cases for OUC and BJTU student mobility.
More project information and updating comes,…..