The International Conference on Applied Artificial Intelligence (ICAPAI 2021) will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning in Industrial/Real-World settings. ICAPAI 2021 welcomes papers in all sub-areas of artificial intelligence and machine learning. The conference aims to provide a platform to researchers and practitioners from both academia and industry to meet and share information about cutting-edge developments in the field.
Authors are welcome to contribute to the conference by submitting articles that illustrate on-going research results, projects, surveying works and industrial experiences that describe significant advances in all of the related areas. Papers submitted to ICAPAI 2021 will undergo a double-blind review process. All papers that are accepted and presented in ICAPAI 2021 will be published in the ICAPAI 2021 Conference Proceedings and included in IEEE Xplore®. For papers that are accepted but not presented will not be included in IEEE Xplore®, following IEEE No-Show Policy.
- General chair: Ricardo Colomo-Palacios
- Program chair: Kazi Shah Nawaz Ripon
- Finance chair: Knut-Walther Nordahl
- Publicity chairs: Michael Riegler, Gry Selnes Slotterøy, Md Zia Uddin
- Publication chair: Jan Høiberg, Nazmul Siddique
- Registration chairs: Hasan Ogul, Ann-Charlot Brandstorp
- Poster chair: Rossella Bisio
- Local chairs: Harald Holone, Claire Blackett
We have collected all the important dates on a separate page.
Registration details will be announced soon.