Paper Submission Guidelines
All paper to ICAPAI 2020 must be submitted through online conference management system EasyChair within the announced deadline and in pdf formats. The Initial Paper Submission deadline is 19 April 2020
Postponement of ICAPAI-2020
Due to the pandemic situation for the COVID-19 outbreak, announced by the World Health Organization, there is a restriction for travelling for most of the part of the world. Like many other countries, Norway follows the WHO’s recommendation, in particular concerning the arrangement of events foreseeing many participants.
Given the high uncertainty about when the situation will be back to normal, the Organization Committee for ICAPAI-2020 has decided to postpone the conference to Spring 2021, most probably March/April 2021.
We are rescheduling the conference dates and deadlines in contact with the IEEE. We will back to you with the revised schedule very soon.
In the meantime, if you wish to withdraw your submission, please feel free to do so.
However, we would like to see you all with your submissions in Norway in 2021.
PREPARATION OF MANUSCRIPT
- Each paper should have 6 pages, including figures, tables, and references. A maximum of two extra pages per paper is allowed (i.e, up to 8 pages), at an additional charge of $100 USD per extra page.
- Paper should be double column, single spaced IEEE style.
- Each paper should have an Abstract (maximum 200 words and within 6 page-limit) mentioning a brief summary of the work, which will be included in the Conference Proceedings if the paper is accepted.
- All papers must be submitted through the ICAPAI 2020 online submission system. For Special Track papers, please select the respective special track title under the list of research topics in the submission system.
- Papers submitted to ICAPAI 2020 will undergo a double-blind review process. For this, the authors should not include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the initial manuscript.
Submissions must follow standard IEEE conference templates. The manuscript template also available in the following links:
All conference papers submitted to ICAPAI 2020 for publication must record original work which has not been published previously. Any alleged cases of plagiarism will be dealt with according to the ICAPAI 2020 and IEEE Policy in relation to Plagiarism, Infringement of Copyright and Infringement of Moral Rights and Submission to Multiple Publications outlets. The IEEE policy on Plagiarism is available at IEEE Policy on Plagiarism.
MULTIPLE SUBMISSION POLICY
ICAPAI 2020 and IEEE do not permit manuscripts included in its conference proceedings to be simultaneously under review for another conference, journal, or other forms of publication. Once a case of multiple submissions has been established, the paper(s) in question will be immediately declined for publication by the ICAPAI 2020 and IEEE followed by appropriate disciplinary action. The IEEE policy on Multiple submissions is available at IEEE Policy on Multiple Submission.
IEEE CIS Norway Section is the technical co-sponsors for ICAPAI 2020. All papers that are accepted and presented in ICAPAI 2020 will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore. IEEE copyright form will be filled out for each paper separately (One copyright form is required for one paper). Download Copyright form: IEEE Copyright form.