An Ngoc LamFaculty of Computer Sciences
I received my B.E. degree in Computer Engineering from Ho Chi Minh City University of Technology, Vietnam and my M.S. degree in Computer Science from Østfold University College, Norway. Currently, I am a PhD Student at Luleå University of Technology and work as a researcher at Østfold University College.
My current research is focused on Cyber-Physical Sytems (CPS) and IoT in the context of Industry4.0. Particularly, the following fields are my research interests:
- Industrial IoT architecture.
- Modeling of CPS.
- Semantic Interoperability.
- IoT service orchestration.
- Application of Machine learning/Deep Neural Network in Industrial IoT.
List of my publication can be found at my Google Scholar Profile
- Lam, An Ngoc & Haugen, Øystein (2019). Applying semantics into Service-oriented IoT Framework, In The 17th IEEE International Conference on Industrial Informatics (IEEE-INDIN 2019). IEEE. ISBN 9781-7281-2927-3. Conference paper.
- Lam, An Ngoc & Haugen, Øystein (2019). Implementing OPC-UA services for Industrial Cyber-Physical Systems in Service-Oriented Architecture, In Proceeding 45th Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society - IECON 2019. IEEE conference proceedings. ISBN 978-1-7281-4878-6. Conference Paper.
- Lam, An Ngoc & Haugen, Øystein (2018). Supporting IoT semantic interoperability with autonomic computing, In Proceeding of the 1st IEEE international conference on industrial cyber-physical systems (ICPS 2018).. IEEE. ISBN 9781538665305. Article. s 761 - 767 Show summary