Thi Thuy Nga DinhFaculty of Computer Sciences
- IoT connectivity, Smart home, Embedded systems, Wireless Sensor Networks
- Quality of user experience / Quality of service (QoE / QoS)
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Transfer.
- Network resource management
- Wireless technologies: 5G, Zigbee, BT, BLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, LWM2M Specification, Thread
- Wireline standards: XG-PON, NG-PON, EPONs.
- Development: RTOS, embedded Linux, IoT platform, device management, sensor framework
Nga Dinh got her Ph.D. degree from the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea in 2009. After graduation, she worked with Bell Labs Seoul, Samsung Electronics, and few universities. She is currently an Assistant Professor at the Faculty of Computer Sciences, Østfold University College, Norway.
Her works focus on wireless technologies that can be used for IoT devices (Zigbee, BT, BLE, Thread, 5G, LoRaWAN); energy informatics, wired / wireless standards, and network optimizations. She is interested in development tasks and experimental research. Currently, she joins Productive4.0 and Arrowhead Tools projects in the CPS research group.
- Early Bird Patents Awards (Bell Labs Seoul)
- First Publication Award (Bell Labs Seoul)
- Member of Technical Staff (Bell Labs, 2010 - 2014)
- Senior Engineer (Samsung Electronics, 2014 - 2017)
- Associate Professor (Østfold university college, 2019 - present)
- University of Tromso, Norway
- Dinh, Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2019). Advanced GTS Scheduling in IEEE 802.15.4 Networks for Industrial Application, In Joonhyuk Kang (ed.), Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC). IEEE. ISBN 978-1-5386-5553-5. CCNC. s 1 - 4
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2019). Cooperative Energy Harvesting Approach in Wireless Technologies.
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2018). Resource Management for Improving Performance of IEEE 802.15.4-Based Home Automated Systems.
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2018). Resource Management for Improving Performance of IEEE 802.15.4-Based Home Automated Systems, In GLOBECOM 2018. IEEE Communications Society. ISBN 978-1-5386-4920-6. KAPITTEL.
- Anthapadmanabhan, N. Prasanth; Dinh, Nga; Walid, Anwar & Wijngaarden, Adriaan (2013). Analysis of a probing-based cyclic sleep mechanism for passive optical networks.