The Machine Learning research group at ØUC consists of a mix of scientific staff, master and doctoral students and external members from partners, e.g. local businesses. Our work covers the whole spectrum from deep theoretical work to developing practical large-scale machine learning algorithms that are widely used in industry. Some topics we work with are neural networks, image processing, evolutionary optimization and automatic programming.
We are part of Centre for Applied AI.
- Decision Support in Health Care
- Transparent Artificial Intelligence
- Image Analysis Algorithms
- Using Automatic Programming to Improve Neural Networks
- Deep Learning and Automatic Programming
- Roland Olsson (Leader)
- Lars Vidar Magnusson (Secondary leader)
- Marius Geitle
- Hasan Ogul
- Christian Fredrik Heide
- Monica Lind Kristiansen
- Kazi Shah Nawaz Ripon
- Sukalpa Chanda