Klaudia CarcaniAvdeling for informasjonsteknologi
She is doing research and lecturing at the Faculty of Computer Science.
Has a major in Business Informatics with a further specialisation through master studies in Information System in Business Development and Operational Research in Management. Have been working in different companies in designing new innovative and customised IT solution for different contexts such as logistic systems, customer care systems, geographical information systems and project management systems. Current research interest is the design of healthcare technologies with a focus on the rehabilitation process of patients facing acquired brain injuries in a joint research initiative with Sunnaas Rehabilitation Hospital. Research interest especially in Participatory Design, Computer Supported Collaborative Work and Human-Computer Interaction.
- Design of healthcare technologies, with the focus in the rehabilitation process of patients facing cognitive impairments
- Carcani, Klaudia & Holone, Harald (2019). A Participatory Design “Method Story”: The Case of Patients Living With Mild Acquired Cognitive Impairments, In Uttam Kokil & Tomoko Ota (ed.), ACHI 2019, The Twelfth International Conference on Advances in Computer-Human Interactions. International Academy, Research and Industry Association (IARIA). ISBN 978-1-61208-686-6. KAPITTEL. Vis sammendrag
- Carcani, Klaudia & Holone, Harald (2018). Boundary Objects or Coordination Mechanisms?. IRIS Selected Papers of the Information Systems Research Seminar in Scandinavia. ISSN 1891-9863.
- Carcani, Klaudia & Mörtberg, Christina (2018). Enhancing engagement and participation of seniors in society with the use of social media - The case of a reflective participatory design method story. ID&A Interaction design & architecture(s). ISSN 1826-9745. (36), s 58- 74 Fulltekst i vitenarkiv. Vis sammendrag
- Carcani, Klaudia; Wachek Hansen, Veronica & Maartmann-Moe, Harald (2018). Exploring Technology Use in Dance Performances, In Masaaki Kurosu (ed.), Human-Computer Interaction. Interaction in Context. Springer Nature. ISBN 978-3-319-91244-8. KAPITTEL. Vis sammendrag
- Carcani, Klaudia & Holone, Harald (2019). A Participatory Design “Method Story”: The Case of Patients Living With Mild Acquired Cognitive Impairments.
- Carcani, Klaudia; Wachek Hansen, Veronica & Maartmann-Moe, Harald (2018). Exploring Technology Use in Dance Performances. Vis sammendrag