Thi Thuy Nga DinhAvdeling for informasjonsteknologi
- IoT connectivity, Smart home, Embedded systems, Wireless Sensor Networks
- Quality of user experience/Quality of service(QoE/QoS)
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Transfer.
- Network resource management
- Wireless technologies: 5G, Zigbee, BT, BLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, LWM2M Specification, Thread
- Wireline standards: XG-PON, NG-PON, EPONs.
- Development: RTOS, embedded Linux, IoT platform, device management, sensor framework
Nga Dinh got her Ph.D. degree from the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea in 2009. After graduation, she worked with Bell Labs Seoul, Samsung Electronics, and a few universities. She is currently an Associate Professor at the Faculty of Computer Sciences, Østfold University College, Norway.
Her works focus on wireless technologies that can be used for IoT devices (Zigbee, BT, BLE, Thread, 5G, LoRaWAN); energy informatics, wired / wireless standards, and network optimizations. She is interested in development tasks and experimental research. Currently, she works on Productive4.0 and Arrowhead Tools project in the CPS research group at the Faculty of Computer Sciences, Østfold University College, Norway.
- Parallell og distribuert programmering (Vår 2020)
- Master Thesis (2019/2020)
- BS Project (2020)
- Business Project (Spring 2020)
- ITI40314 Selected Topics (Fall 2019)
- Early Bird Patent Awards (Bell Labs Seoul)
- First Publication Award (Bell Labs Seoul)
- Førsteamanuensis, Høgskolen i østfold
- Førsteamanuensis II, UiT Norges arktiske universitet
- Senior Ingeniør, Samsung Electronikk, Korea
- Member of Technical Staff, Bell Labs Seoul, Korea
UiT Norges arktiske universitet
- Dinh, Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2019). Advanced GTS Scheduling in IEEE 802.15.4 Networks for Industrial Application, In Joonhyuk Kang (ed.), Proceedings of the 16th IEEE Annual Consumer Communications & Networking Conference (CCNC). IEEE. ISBN 978-1-5386-5553-5. CCNC. s 1 - 4
- Dinh, Nga (2019). Resource Management for IEEE 802.15.4-based Smart HAN in Smart Grid.
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2019). Cooperative Energy Harvesting Approach in Wireless Technologies.
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2018). Resource Management for Improving Performance of IEEE 802.15.4-Based Home Automated Systems.
- Dinh, Thi Thuy Nga & Ha, Hoai Phuong (2018). Resource Management for Improving Performance of IEEE 802.15.4-Based Home Automated Systems, In GLOBECOM 2018. IEEE Communications Society. ISBN 978-1-5386-4920-6. KAPITTEL.
- Dinh, Nga; Madan Kanth, Lanka; Dwarka Prasad, Dayama; Markus, Jung; Ashok Babu, Channa; Naga Ashok Babu, Jampani; Ji-Hun, Ha & So-Young, Youn (2017). Terminal device and control method therefore.
- Dinh, Nga; P.N, Anthapadmanabhan & Anwar, Walid (2017). Optical Network Element and Method of Operating an Optical Network Element.
- Dinh, Nga & Sangsoon, Lim (2017). Device for wireless network and computer readable recording medium including communication method thereof.
- Dinh, Nga & Sangsoon, Lim (2017). Devices for a wireless network system and communication methods thereof.
- Anthapadmanabhan, N. Prasanth; Dinh, Nga; Walid, Anwar & Wijngaarden, Adriaan (2013). Analysis of a probing-based cyclic sleep mechanism for passive optical networks.
- Jie, Li; Chien Aun, Chan; Ka-Lun, Lee; N. Prasanth, Anthapadmanabhan; Dinh, Nga & Peter, Vetter (2013). Method and Apparatus for Managing Data Transmission In A Communication Network.