Irina EngenessFaculty of Education
- Technology and Blended Learning: The role of digital and other mediational tools in learning, educational technology; MOOCs, computer-supported collaborative learning (CSCL);
- Assessment for Learning: development of writing skills in English, writing process, formative assessment, feedback
- Learning and Development: Cultural-historical theory, agency of students and teachers, learning to learn approach
PED 2750 Learning and Digital Technologies at UiO
PED 4031Applied Methodology (Anvendt metode med fordypning ) at UiO
PED4331 Seminar for Master students (Fordypningsemne for masterstudenter) at UiO
ICTMOOC at HiØ
ICTPEDMOOC at HiØ
- Ph.D. candidate; project Learning and Teaching in the ICTPED MOOC: Implications for design and further improvements
PhD, University of Oslo, Thesis: Learning and Teaching With Digital Tools: insights for learning arising from the cultural-historical theory
University Pedagogy Competence, University of Oslo
- Engeness, Irina (2019). Teacher facilitating of group learning in science with digital technology and insights into students’ agency in learning to learn. Research in Science & Technological Education. ISSN 0263-5143. . doi: 10.1080/02635143.2019.1576604 Full text in Research Archive.
- Engeness, Irina & Nohr, Magnus (2019). Videos as teaching and learning resources for developing pre- and in-service teachers’ professional digital competence in the ICTMOOC. CEUR Workshop Proceedings. ISSN 1613-0073. 2356, s 128- 133 Full text in Research Archive.
- Engeness, Irina (2018). What teachers do: facilitating the writing process with feedback from EssayCritic and collaborating peers. Technology, Pedagogy and Education. ISSN 1475-939X. 27(3), s 297- 311 . doi: 10.1080/1475939X.2017.1421259 Full text in Research Archive.
- Engeness, Irina & Lund, Andreas (2018). Learning for the future: Insights arising from the contributions of Piotr Galperin to the cultural-historical theory. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. ISSN 2210-6561. . doi: 10.1016/j.lcsi.2018.11.004 Full text in Research Archive.
- Engeness, Irina & Edwards, Anne (2017). The Complexity of Learning: Exploring the Interplay of Different Mediational Means in Group Learning with Digital Tools. Scandinavian Journal of Educational Research. ISSN 0031-3831. 61(6), s 650- 667 . doi: 10.1080/00313831.2016.1173093 Full text in Research Archive.
- Mørch, Anders Irving; Engeness, Irina; Cheng, Victor C.; Cheung, William K. & Wong, Kelvin C. (2017). EssayCritic: Writing to learn with a knowledge-based design critiquing system. Educational Technology & Society. ISSN 1436-4522. 20(2), s 213- 223 Full text in Research Archive. Show summary
- Engeness, Irina & Mørch, Anders Irving (2016). Developing Writing Skills in English Using Content-Specific Computer-Generated Feedback with EssayCritic. Nordic Journal of Digital Literacy. ISSN 1891-943X. 11(2), s 118- 135 . doi: 10.18261/issn.1891-943x-2016-02-03
- Engeness, Irina (2019). 'Learning to Learn' in Digital Environments: Design principles informed by Galperin's concepts of orientation.
- Engeness, Irina & Lund, Andreas (2019). The contribution of Piotr Galperin to the cultural-historical theory and implications for contemporary educational research and practice. Learning, Culture and Social Interaction. ISSN 2210-6561. . doi: 10.1016/j.lcsi.2019.01.005
- Engeness, Irina & Nagel, Ilka (2019). Orchestrating Group Learning in Science with Digital Animations and Insights into Agency in Learning to Learn.
- Engeness, Irina & Nohr, Magnus (2019). Use of videos in ICTMOOC for teacher education and professional development in 21st century.
- Engeness, Irina (2018). Learning and Teaching with Digital Tools:Insights for Learning Arising from the Cultural-Historical Theory.
- Engeness, Irina & Mørch, Anders Irving (2016). The role of the teacher in facilitating writing process with peer feedback and automated feedback from EssayCritic.
- Engeness, Irina (2015). The complexity of learning: exploring the interplay of different mediational means in CSCL setting.
- Engeness, Irina & Mørch, Anders Irving (2015). Development of English writing skills for upper secondary school students in Norway using computer-based scaffolding based on semantic analysis of text documents. Show summary
- Mørch, Anders Irving & Engeness, Irina (2015). Læremidler og arbeidsformer i prosessorientert skriving. Full text in Research Archive.
- Furberg, Anniken Larsen; Dolonen, Jan Arild; Engeness, Irina & Jessen, Stian (2014). Læremidler og arbeidsformer i naturfag i ungdomsskolen. En casestudie i prosjektet ARK&APP, naturfag, 10. klasse.. Show summary
- Mørch, Anders Irving & Engeness, Irina (2014). EssayCritic Norway Trial 2014.