Mona Inger NordgrenFaculty of Education
- critical educational science
- multicultural and multilinguistic education and diversity
Subjects in Pedagogy/educational science, didactics, philosophy and psychology in teacher education.
- assistant professor in educational science at The Faculty of Education (1999-2000 and further since 2004)
- counsellor in the Norwegian STATPED (a national service for special needs education) (four years)
- counsellor at a Norwegian "PPT" (educational and psychological counselling service) (one year)
- teacher in primary and secondary school (15 years)
- Cand.polit. in educational science, University of Oslo
- teacher education
- Nordgren, Mona (2016). Mangfold, dialog og læring.. Norsk pedagogisk tidsskrift. ISSN 0029-2052. 100(1), s 49- 60
- Jensen, Magne Skibsted & Nordgren, Mona (2018). Educational practices, priorities and challenges in Europe: What can we learn from Ireland, Norway and Spain., In 2018 ATE (ed.), ATE 2018 Annual Meeting: Re-imagining educator preparation in a democracy: The teacher educator as public intellectual.. University of North Texas. 225. s 58 - 58
- Eriksen, Marit & Nordgren, Mona (2016). Et stunt i praksisfeltet og samarbeid på tvers - nyttige arbeidsmåter for å bedre lærerutdanningens fokus på det flerspråklige klasserommet?.
- Nordgren, Mona (2014). Minoritetsspråklige elever i skole og PPT-tjeneste.
- Nordgren, Mona & Karlsen, Else Jorun (2004). Tilpasset opplæring for minoritetsspråklige elever. Spesialpedagogikk. ISSN 0332-8457. 69(1), s 24- 33