Kjersti Berggraf JacobsenFaculty of Education
Dean of the Faculty of Education since automn 2017.
- 2010-2017: Head of Studies / Programme Coordinator at Østfold University College for
- Primary and Lower Secondary Theacher Education Programme for Years 1-7 and Years 5-10 (240 ECTS),
- 4-year General Teacher Education and
- external-financed continuing education (Center for Continuing Education)
- 2003-2010: Head of Studies / Programme Coordinator for Preschool Teacher Education - Østfold University College
- 1997-2000: College lecturer at Vestfold University College
- 7 years as a teacher and associate professor in elementary school and associate professor in elementary school and high school
- Cand. polit in Pedagogics, University of Oslo
- Intermediate level in Physical Education, Vestfold University College
- Year degree in English, Vestfold University College
- Semi-annual unit in Phonetics and Linguistics, University of Oslo
- Many years of experience in implementing and developing studies as a student leader and part of the management team.
- Karlsen, Kristine Høeg; Husebye, Birgitte Nordahl; Ørbæk, Trine & Jacobsen, Kjersti Berggraf (2017). Dans & selvoppfatning: 50 kroppsøvingslærere om dansens bidrag til et allsidig og helhetlig kroppsøvingsfag.
- Jensen, Magne Skibsted; Luthen, Geir Sverre & Jacobsen, Kjersti Berggraf (2016). The School Takeover as professional learning at two Teacher Training Programmes - a comparative study.
- Maugesten, Marianne; Spernes, Kari Iren; Jacobsen, Kjersti Berggraf & Holt Jensen, Brit Hellen (2015). HiØ og forholdet til praksisfeltet.