Norwegian Theatre Academy offers a research and study environment in performance, scenography and theatre in the expanded field. Students inquire into the intersections of art and society with internationally practicing guest artists and faculty. Values informing the education rely on listening, collaboration, staying with failure, re-imagining material relations, excavation and play.
- Tuition free, full time studies
- Teaching language is English
- Three-year BA and two-year MA programs
- Acting and Scenography work together in workshops and directed productions
- Students learn to develop and produce their own collaborative projects
- All programs have international exchange opportunities
- The international student body at NTA is linked to a growing network of practicing artists in the NTA alumni organization