Student guidance is a conversation between you and one of our student advisers on a wide range of matters related to your studies. Every study programme has a designated adviser that can answer both specific questions regarding your study programme, as well as general questions related to your studies.
You will find the adviser’s contact information in the study catalogue in the fact box of your study programme. Exchange students should contact Elise Ager at the international office.
You may also contact the advisers using the campus administration email:
Please book an appointment by sending an email to the relevant adviser. Remember to write your name, student number, study programme and what the matter concerns.
Our advisers can assist you with the following:
- Information about study programmes and admission
- Help to understand rules and procedures
- Questions regarding study progress and completion of your study programme
- Information about changing courses, transfer to other study programmes and recognition of prior courses
- Questions regarding leaves of absence
Questions about exams can be directed to the examination office at your campus:
Questions about exchanges and study abroad can be directed to the international office: email@example.com
If you need advice on health issues, please contact the Foundation for Student Life.