R & D interests
- IoT connectivity, Smart home, Embedded systems, Wireless Sensor Networks
- Quality of user experience / Quality of service (QoE / QoS)
- Energy Efficiency, Energy Harvesting, Wireless Power Transfer.
- Network resource management
- Wireless technologies: 5G, Zigbee, BT, BLE, WiFi, LoRaWAN, LWM2M Specification, Thread
- Wireline standards: XG-PON, NG-PON, EPONs
- Development: RTOS, embedded Linux, IoT platform, device management, sensor framework
Nga Dinh got her Ph.D. degree from the Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST), Korea in 2009. After graduation, she worked as a Member of Technical Staff at Bell Labs, Seoul location and then as a senior engineer at the Software Center, Samsung Electronics (Korea). She also worked with few universities. Nga Dinh is currently an Associate Professor at the Faculty of Computer Sciences, Østfold University College, Norway.
Her works focus on wireless technologies that can be used for IoT devices (Zigbee, BT, BLE, Thread, 5G, LoRaWAN etc..); energy informatics, wired / wireless standards, and network optimizations. She is interested in development tasks, and experimental research.
- Associate Professor, Østfold University College, Norway (Sep. 2019 - present)
- Adjunct Associate Professor, The Arctic University of Norway (UiT), Norway (Sep. 2019- present)
- Senior Engineer, Samsung Electronics, Korea
- Member of Technical Staff, Alcatel-Lucent Bell Labs, Seoul location.
- The Arctic University of Norway, Norway