Documentation requirements for exchange students
Both the nominator and the student can submit documentation in the application. It is up to the nominator to decide who should upload relevant documentation. It is important that all required documentation is uploaded within the application deadline*.
Please, upload documents in PDF or JPG format if possible and name the documents so we understand what they contain.
- Transcripts of Record of higher education in English (or in original language with a translated copy)
- Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for studies / Erasmus+ Learning Agreement for traineeship (completed in word, printed and then signed and stamped by the student and home institution)
- Copy of passport (photo ID page only) or National ID card (EU/EEA- students)
HiØ will sign the Learning Agreement and return it to the student when the application is processed. If you want to make changes to your already approved Learning Agreement, you may do this after arrival in the section called "During mobility".
- Official Transcripts of Record of higher education in English (or in original language with a translated copy)
- Application form (signed and stamped by the student and home institution)
- Documentation of English language skills (IELTS, TOEFL, PTE, Cambridge or other documentation. Does not apply for native speakers)
- Copy of passport (photo ID page only)
Certain faculties require additional documents:
Norwegian Theatre Academy students
- Portfolio (examples of work)
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)
Health and welfare sciences students (traineeship/placement)
*Please note that the following required documents are not to be uploaded into the application portal as they contain sensitive information. These documents must be presented to the Faculty of Health and Welfare Sciences before the start of the semester.
- Proof of negative MRSA test and, in some cases, Tuberculosis test
- Police clearance certificate stating that the student has no criminal records