Our research happens on the interdisciplinary edge: where performativity, evolving materiality and decisive action meet and create experiential projects and critical written works about art and society.
- An international platform of research fellowships and faculty projects
- A laboratory for critically engaging artistic methods and materials
- Cares for visible and invisible networks, archives and intergenerational relations
- Contributes to a variety of artistic and social fields, resulting in experimental works, events and publications
- Includes BA and MA students through workshops, seminars, study trips and productions
- News about open research fellowship positions and research projects are announced on our website